Thursday, May 15, 2008

THIS JUST IN!!!

Okay folks, I know this is a weak re-entrance into blogopia, but I'm working on putting up something substantial. The post I was gonna put up weeks ago was kinda dark, but I'm definitely in better spirits and a better place mentally as well. Especially after hearing this news!!!!

As of today, in California, bans on marriage based on sexual orientation or other classification have been deemed UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Do y'all hear that?! They done finally cut the b**s**t and legalized same sex marriage!

Get into this!

L.A. Times reports on the CA Supreme Court ruling

While part of me wants to jump for joy, the other part feels offended that it took so damn long. Nevertheless, it's in the BOOKS, and the multitude of friends and associates that have been waiting in the wings can finally have their relationships and benefits resulting an official thing!

Be on guard though...a constitutional amendment to put us back in the closet is already in the works...elections in November will be VERY interesting...

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled programming :) Hmm...maybe I'll write something on the plane ride to LAS VEGAS to go celebrate KENNY'S GRADUATION!!! CONGRATULATIONS BOY! I'm so hyped to see you walk across that stage! If you channel diva for ONE second, I will GAG for eternity LOL.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my god .... you're still here!!!

I heard about that good news. I was reading cnn.com earlier. That's awesome.

Constitutional amendment: They can't put an amendment that opposes the ruling of the state Supreme Court, could they?! That doesn't make sense. At any rate, didn't Schwarzenegger say he won't support an amendment and he'll uphold the ruling of CA Supreme Court? And they can't appeal to US Supreme Court anyway because this is State matter. Me thinks the losers should just sit tight and enjoy the view. Let the gays come to CA. Billions of tourism dollars!

Soldier said...

ok, i officially brought you back to blogopia with my comment yesterday, thats my story and ium sticking to it lol

wow thats huge news... so when r u gettin hitched ? :D

dancehard said...

yes I will credit you, dusty boot, and theBlacks to getting my ass in gear. If you notice, i decided to post the "dark" post anyway. Part of my growth I guess.

TheBlacks said...

** crickets **